Benefits of Outsourcing
Outsourcing is often the only option to maintain your competitive advantage. Customers don't care if you outsource, they just want it done well and on time. Here are ten benefits of outsourcing:
1. Reduce your cost, become more competitive
Outsourcing allows you to reduce costs and improve efficiency by transferring non-core business processes to a third party.
2. Access to specialized expertise you don't have inhouse
Outsourcing provides access to expertise which you don't have in-house. It's always better to use an expert at delivering a specific task than trying to do it yourself.
3. Gain agility from flexible resources
Outsourcing allows you to scale up and down flexibly because your supplier can assign as many or as few resources as you need, at any one time.
4. Focus on your core competency
Outsourcing gives you the opportunity to focus your time and resources on areas where you can add value to your customers.
5. Reduce risk by building in quality
When you outsource you can enhance quality because you can specify in advance the necessary requirements and verifications needed.
6. Access to global talent pool
Outsourcing allows you to access a global pool of expertise and skills. You can also diversify your supplier base to reduce single points of failure.
7. Focus on your customers
When you outsource non-core business processes to a third party, you are in a better position to focus on delivering value to your customers.
8. Commitment to success
When you outsource, both parties have a vested interest in the supplier doing a good job because it's their reputation at stake. If they don't, you can always find someone else to do the job.
9. Increased security over compliance
Outsourcing allows you to ensure compliance with legislative requirements because your supplier is responsible for their own compliance.
10. Improve internal morale
Outsourcing can improve internal morale because it provides employees with the opportunity to gain new skills and experience, it allows them to be more flexible in their roles and it brings a fresh perspective to your business.
CTO #HCCMO Outlook 2020
Five Tips To Impress The Guests
As a hospitality worker, you should always keep in mind these 5 tips to provide top-notch services to any guest.
1) A warm smile on check-in: The very first thing that makes a difference is whether or not your guests are happy with check-in. If they're not, then it's likely that your other efforts will be in vain. Make sure that you have a warm welcome and can guide them to their room on arrival, as well as giving them the right information about the facilities available at the hotel. In addition , you should also be able to answer any questions they may have about the hotel and its policies, including any possible charges.
2) Being helpful: A large part of guest satisfaction is because of how you, and your fellow employees respond to their requests. If you're able to be flexible and help them out with their needs, then it's likely that they will think highly of you and this will go on to reflect the rest of their stay at the hotel.
3) Maintaining a high level of cleanliness: This is one quality that your guests are sure to notice right away. If you're able to keep the room completely clean, along with changing the towels regularly, then it's likely that they will be impressed with your service and want to come back.
4) Convenience: Make it easy for them to do what they need to do at the hotel, such as making a phone call or paying with their credit card. If you're able to streamline this process, then they'll be sure to mention it when they leave and it will also make your job easier.
5) Being polite: There's no way around it. If you're rude and short with them then they will not be happy and may complain about your service to others or threaten to never come back. It's always better to be fully professional even if there's a language barrier, as long as you can communicate with them in a polite and respectful manner.